Home Warranty Policy
When used domestically in accordance with the manufacturers specifications, for a period of three months on all parts and labour supplied and fitted by Microwaveman.
When used commercially in accordance with the manufacturers specifications, for a period of 30 days on all parts and labour supplied and fitted by Microwaveman.
The warranty ceases if:
- The unit ceases to carry the original manufacturers serial number identification plate or the serial number is deemed to be non-legible.
- The unit is repaired, serviced or interfered with (in any way) other than by Microwaveman.
- The unit is damaged by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to properly clean the unit or any part
(including heads, internal cavities or user accessible filters)
- Failure to properly maintain and service
- Infestation by insects or vermin
- Incorrect or incomplete installation
- Incorrect operation
- Excessive use
- Use of which it was not designed for
- Incorrect voltages
The warranty specifically excludes:
- Any cleaning
- Any transportation costs
The above-specified terms apply to all repairs carried out by Microwaveman or any associated entity or representatives, and are subject to change without notice.